Monday, April 27, 2009

Wake Me Up Before you Go Go Back to the 80's!!


This Friday, Saturday and Monday my RHS Music, Dance, Theatre class is performing Back to the 80's: The Totally Awesome Musical at 7:00pm in the high school auditorium. This is a fun, high energy show that has the following songs:

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go

Footloose

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

You Give Love A Bad Name

I've Had the Time of My Life

and 20 more (including a megamix).
So, come out, wear your acid wash jeans and Michael Jackson glove and pay $6 (for students), $7 (for adults) at 7:00pm and we'll have a great time. See you there! (Seating is limited- doors open at 6:30pm).

2 comments:

Judy Tan said...

oh how I wish I could be there (back in the 80's), not at your musical. J/K

Bryan Summers said...

Clin,

Thanks for the website about Our Town. I will use that. For some reason my Yahoo account isn't letting me answer e-mails on my laptop.

I also want to see Waiting for Godot. I read a really good review.