Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sweet Sweet Television


Don't judge me.

Clin's Stories of 2009
TV ON DVD:
Battlestar Galactica- RIP you wonderful show.
Cranford- Great BBC miniseries. Judi Dench can do no wrong.
The Tudors Season 2- Less sex, more heads being lopped off.
Weeds Season 4- Great change up with the family moving from their Little Boxes. Nice cliffhanger ending.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 1- To introduce Jackie to it. Solid as ever.
Summer Heights High Season 1- They need to make a season 2 right now. Best show to come out of New Zealand since:
Flight of the Conchords Season 2- Looks like this is the last one. Enjoyed it while it lasted.
Long Way Down- Ewan MacGregor riding a motorcycle from the top of Scotland to the tip of South Africa.
Life on Mars- I haven't seen the American version but the BBC one is really good.
The Dollhouse (Seasons 1 and 2)- Interested idea- hard to pin down the tone.
Breaking Bad Season 1- Really great performance from the dad from Malcolm in the Middle.
United States of Tara- Arriving today on Netflix. I like Toni Collette though.

DVR/TV
Top Chef Las Vegas- Delicious
Project Runway LA- Okay
Real Housewives NJ- More table flipping!
Real Housewives NYC- Don't like Kelly. More Bethany.
Real Housewives Atlanta- Better in Season 1
Real Housewives OC- You're better off Jeana.
Lost- I miss Juliet.
Big Bang Theory- Sheldon rules
How I Met Your Mother- It's like Friends for the new decade
So You Think You Can Dance- I like you better in the summer
Glee- A+
My Life on the D List- Kathy is great
Flashforward- Needs to step it up
V- I hope I remember you in March
24- Jack was back and I liked the female president
The Amazing Race- Has won my heart.
Next Food Network Star/Next Iron Chef
American Idol- Better on DVR to fastforward boring results show. I think I'll miss Paula this season.
Modern Family- Brilliant
Better off Ted- Great writing
The Office- Still Great
Parks and Recreation- Gets better Fall of 09
30 Rock- Alec, Tina, Jack and Tracy= fun
Community- Has its moments
The Good Wife- Juliana is great- so are the plots.
The Soup- Summarizes everything else so I don't have to watch it.

No comments: