Sunday, April 24, 2011

Please Vote




So, last year at this time, I was begging my 7 readers to please vote every day for the Riverton High School video on KUTV's website. It's that time of year again and this year, we have posted a video from the Broadway musical Mary Poppins. If you have an email address, please go here:
http://connect2utah.upickem.net/engine/ApprovedSubmissions.aspx?PageType=APPROVED&contestid=29092
and vote every day for the Riverton High School video so RHS can win some money. Our video quality is not the best, but the students sound great and the dance they are doing is hard.
(And I know Neal is reading this- great freaky video- did you know that number is cut in all productions now? It's been replaced with something else. It scared me.).

So, starting tomorrow (for the next 14 days) vote 1 time every day for us. And leave a comment under the video if you want. Thanks!
Thanks!

2 comments:

Arianne said...

I just voted--like I said I would. It looks like your school is a little lazy though--some of the other videos have over 300 votes. Unlike your students though, I will do my part. Good luck!

Jacks said...

Lol - Arianne, it will be up to you and me.... I guess:)