Monday, November 10, 2008

Say "Yes Yes" to Nanette


If like were more like the musical No No Nanette, this would be a typical day:

* Having $200 in cash on you would make your fiance break up with you.

* When life throws you a big curve ball, your legal guardian would come in and tap dance for you.

* After the tap dance, random strangers would enter your house and play the ukulele to cheer you up.

* When you are having marital difficulties, you would sing the blues in your living room accompanied by 11 strange men who sing backup for you.

If this sounds like your life (or the life you wish you had), come see Riverton High School's production of No No Nanette on Friday, Nov. 14, Saturday, Nov. 15 and Monday, Nov. 17th at 7:00pm in the Auditorium. The students are great and Bradley Moss (the director) and the rest of us have put a lot of time into it. Tickets are $5.00 for students and $7.00 for adults. Come see the show where the set has given me multiple ulcers! (And say your prayers that all 43 ukuleles in the show will stay in tune.)

2 comments:

Ang said...

Hey Clin - this is Ang from WJ. Candy and Gina gave me your blog link because I had asked them what happened to you. Thanks for a great laugh today. I loved reading through your many musings. You are still fun and crazy! I'm so glad to know what has happened to you! Our family blog is ferrarafam.blogspot.com
It will be fun to keep in touch!

Geen said...

Clin, I found your blog a month or so ago, but I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment! I'm glad Angela knew how to do it, I just followed her comment. It's great to see what you are up to, and you can still make me laugh! Take care