Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Observations


So tonight while having dinner at the Golden Corral (they have good rolls...) Jackie looks around and says, "I never thought of myself as a Golden Corral kind of person". This was in reference to the many ladies at the restaurant sporting several tattoos- and probably more specifically, the woman at the table next to us that was sporting a shirt that was so low-cut that we could see her cleavage piercing (Christmas gift idea for Jackie- although it looked horribly painful. Like a jewel nestled between two Christmas hams).

Also said by Jackie when we got home after I set up our brand new headboard for our new king-sized bed: I never thought I was the sort of person that would own a headboard.

Well, now you are that person Jackie. Now you are.

4 comments:

Jacks said...

Seriously -- I really, really don't want to be a Golden Corral person. Please? Pretty, pretty please?

Clin A. Eaton said...

I'm sorry. Let it be written. Let it be done.

Mary said...

You make me laugh the big crazy weeping laugh from Mary Poppins.

Arianne said...

Jackie, you can just say that Clin is the Golden Corral person and you go along because you're married. Clin, time to go get a tattoo...