Saturday, June 5, 2010

2010 Trip Show Previews

Our first show will be Next To Normal which just won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama. Jackie and I saw it in 2009 and LOVED it. Here's a preview:




After that, on Wednesday night we are seeing the great Nathan Lane in The Addams Family:




On Thursday we see the musical Memphis which is nominated for Best Musical:



and on Friday we see Kristen Chenoweth and Sean Hayes in Promises Promises:



Saturday we see Lend me a Tenor (which I've loved ever since I directed it at my high school):




and finally, Billy Elliot which won Best Musical last year.




Come with us in 2012! We'll have a great time (or we may be going to London...)

4 comments:

Jacks said...

We will not be going to London. Because that is out the question for your PhD seeking wife. And there is no way you are going to the big L without me.

MamaBug said...

Have a great trip! I remember how badly I wanted to come with you when you first announced it. In retrospect, it's a good thing we won't be along. Somehow waddling my way along Broadway isn't as appealing as it might be. ;)

MamaBug said...

BTW, Jackie...good for you for going for your PhD. We're trying to figure out how to get my hubby through one too. :D

Mindy Curtis said...

Have a great trip! Jackie- You are going for a PhD!?! Congrats!