Friday, May 10, 2013

Thoughts on Thighs

I am in pain.  When I go up and down stairs I have to vocalize "ow" on every step.  Getting up from a seated position causes me to temporarily see stars.  What put me in this condition you well may ask?  Did I lift heavy furniture?  Did I pull a car off of someone in a moment of live-saving adrenaline?
No.
I just went to Ragtime rehearsals and popped up and down like a baseball fan for 90 straight minutes.  Nothing super strenuous- no timing stuff to "and a 5, 6, 7, go...", no spotting or leaps or twirls.  Just popping up and down like a crazy whack-a-mole for 90 minutes.
The next day I asked around if anyone else's thighs were feeling it--- not really was the response---except for the 60 old man that agreed with me.
I will now follow the following workout videos to improve my thighs.

No comments: