Sunday, November 6, 2011

Decisions


I've decided to base all of my decisions the way our 4-year old does. When trying to decide which piece of halloween candy to eat, she will lay them out in front of her and say, "Skunk in the barnyard, pee-yoo. Somebody let him out, not you" and gradually eliminate it down to one lucky winner. It happens about 14 times a day. I think this would come in very handy in the high school setting (but so would our 4-year olds other popular saying, "Kiss my butt"- said right before going to church today). Oh, and there is also her lunch time conversation today of drinking a special Sprite she got trick-or-treating, "I'm going to pretend I'm Mom and that this is a Diet Coke. And that I have 100 more in my purse."
On an unrelated note, to the 60 people going on NYC 2012, it's gonna be fun...

5 comments:

Jacks said...

She has only said the "kiss my..." one time and it just happened to be today.

And the skunk phrase is: "Skunk in the barnyard, pee-u, somebody let it out, that's you."

And I would just like to say that yesterday at lunch the girls were pretending to drink coffee - so I say 100 Diet Cokes in the purse is a step up.

GrannyLanny said...

So where did Ellis hear "Kiss my..."? Has she been wandering the halls of Riverton High?

Jacks said...

No Clue - it's not something we say around here.

Arianne said...

100 Diet Cokes in the purse is simply good emergency preparedness.

Jacks said...

Amen Arianne!